Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lots of things about last week and weekend

* I went away with some friends to a condo for 3 1/2 days. It was heaven. No kids, husbands, chores, or worries. Just awesome friends, food, games, and massive amounts of Dr. Mario.

Ivy, Kathy, Jamie, Me, Jenny, Jana
(And don't pay any attention to the piles of nickels. We aren't gambling or anything. I would NEVER do something like that!)

*Gavin scored his first goal this year in soccer. And it wasn't raining on Saturday for soccer games. I think this is the first game this season with sun.

*Brynn had a piano recital on Saturday. I didn't get any pictures. But she did move me to tears. She plays so beautifully!

*After Brynn's recital we went down south and met a good chunk of my family at Kangaroo Zoo. The kids had lots of fun with cousins and bouncy slides.



We met our new nephew Sam (Anna and Mike's new baby). Cute little red-head. Alec couldn't get enough of him.

Me with 3 of my 5 sisters. Elizabeth, Rachel, Me, Anna, and baby Sam.

Friends, Family, Good food, Good laughs, soccer games, piano recitals, cousins = Great week!

No comments: