Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Alec's Birthday!

Alec turned 3 yesterday

He wanted to have a dinosaur birthday.



He told everyone he knew that he was getting
dinosaur ballons and a dinosaur cake.


This was a fun birthday because he understood
what a birthday is this year. He has been
excited for weeks. He would squeal with each
present that he opened and do a little happy dance.


He was fun to watch.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I love happy dances!

sarah louise said...

You would love Alec's happy dances then. He is so animated. It is hilarious to watch!

tracifree said...

Sarah - it was so nice to meet you and Brett at Matt's house the other day. I kept trying to figure out why I liked you so much, who you reminded me of.....and of course, it's Matt! Can't wait to see you again soon. Your photos are fantastic!
xoxox Traci

sarah louise said...

Traci- It was so good to meet you too! Thank you for making my brother smile!
Hope to see you in October for Canadian Thanksgiving.
love, Sarah