Friday, November 9, 2007

Moments


I recently heard the saying: "We do not remember the days, We remember the moments."

I had one of those moments the other day. I was making noodles for soup and Alec loves to help me with this job. We were just spending the afternoon together, making noodles, and Alec kept dancing to the radio music in the background. It made me smile. I know that sometimes I get caught up in all the craziness of being a parent and I need to step back more and enjoy some of the moments.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I didn't know you made your own noodles.... wow super mom! I love Alec's hat very cute.

sarah louise said...

This coming from the girl who makes home-made mac & cheese, and everything else from scratch!

Anonymous said...

I don't enjoy the moments enough either... although I don't have a lot of enjoyable moments happening lately.