Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad

My cute Grandma called me yesterday and left me a message telling me Happy Birthday.  My birthday isn't until next week.  I thought about it for a minute and realized that it was actually my Dad's birthday.  She must have gotten our birthdays mixed up.  And honestly I am thankful for that, because it gave me a chance to remember my Dad's birthday on a crazy busy day that otherwise I would have forgotten.

Happy Birthday yesterday in Heaven Daddy.  You are missed.

3 comments:

TraciFree said...

Thanks for the reminder Sarah. I see a lot of Matt in this photo of your dad. We miss the Francis Family! Charlotte keeps complaining that "she'll never get to see her cousins again!"

Ang said...

I see a lot of you and Brynn in your dad!

sherry osborne said...

My wonderful brother... very nice tribute Sarah