Some of us went to the park early to see some of the characters (I have found the best time to find the characters without crazy lines is early in the morning).
Ryan, Brynn, PLUTO, Emily, Gavin, and Alec
Brynn and GOOFY
GOOFY being goofy with my goofy boys
Emily and Brynn in a teacup
Brynn, MINNIE, and Mom
MICKEY and our gang
We met up with everyone else for lunch and then went on the Jungle Cruise. A favorite, always a good laugh.
Emily and Angie had to leave early to head back home. So Brynn and I went with them to California Adventures to get a couple more rides in with them before they left.
California Screamin
Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
Back to Disneyland and meeting up for some Space Mountain.
(We stood in this line FOREVER, and our feet were about to fall off at this point).
Brynn and Natalie: matching Minnie headbands











1 comment:
I love that picture of you, Bryn and Minnie. So dang cute.
Post a Comment