I got a new tablet for my birthday. I am not sure how but all of my blog pictures have downloaded themselves onto my tablet. My kids and I have had a lot of fun looking through all these pictures that go back 8 years. They were so little, and life was so different. It got me thinking about these memories. I am so glad that I captured them. I am so glad I am able to share these memories with my kids. This blog has petered out. I usually upload pictures to Facebook and Instragram now. The downside of this is that you put a short caption on the picture. There is very little description or emotion included. Also my kids have informed me that it is LAME to post more than one picture a day. Double postings is dorky. So Facebook and Instagram have teeny tiny snapshots of my life. I want more than that. I want to journal again. I want to post pictures, thoughts, and feelings and make them into memory books. I am pretty sure no one reads this blog any more, so this will just be for me. Everyone else can like my posts on social media.
(My Instagram post today)
No comments:
Post a Comment