We had green beans for dinner last night. (Now I know my kids don't like green beans, but sometimes I want something other then corn and carrots). Well you would think I was serving my kids raw fish guts! Their reaction every time we have green beans is priceless.
Gavin cried big tears for 30 minutes because I put 4 green beans on his plate and told him he had to eat them. Then came the, "You are the meanest parents in the world," and the "You are killing me!" But my favorite of the night was, "This is torture. You guys are torturing me. You guys love to torture me!" I honestly kept having to leave the room to laugh. My kids are so dramatic!
10 years ago
4 comments:
hmmm I wonder where in the world they could have gotten that from.... can anyone say "cookie dough?"
Or Ding Dongs? LOL
oh yea I forgot about the ding dongs.....
I love love love green beans! But don't you even think about making me eat mushrooms because that would make you the meanest friend in the whole wide world.
Post a Comment