Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Laura so beware, some of you are tagged at the bottom of this.

A. The Rules are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people, posts their names, and goes to their blogs letting them know they've been tagged.


5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Enjoying my first year of marriage.
2. Finishing college.
3. Student teaching 3rd graders.
4. Trying to find a new apartment (the one we were in was a hole).
5. Looking for a teaching job.

5 things on my To-Do list today
1. Exercise
2. Get the kids to school.
3. Go to physical therapy for my ankle.
4. Go to storytime with Alec at the library.
5. Work
(the list does go on and on and on)

5 snacks I enjoy
(there are honestly very few sacks I don't enjoy!)
1. Lindt chocolate truffles (all flavors: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, mint, white chocolate).
2. Popcorn
3. Kashi Granola Bars
4. Raw almonds
5. Candy (except hard candy)

5 things I would do if I were a billionare
1. Buy all the photography equipment I wanted.
2. Travel around the world with my photography equipment.
3. Buy a cabin and many acres surrounding it...maybe even a lake!
4. Help others.
5. Take my kids on charity work vacations.

3 bad habits
1. Yelling at my kids
2. Spending too much time looking at blogs and the internet and not enough time working or doing chores.
3. Worrying too much about what others think.

5 jobs I have had
1. Working at a bakery (it was years before I could eat donuts again).
2. Video rental store
3. Managing Subway
4. Pepperidge Farm ( I know exactly how those little fish crackers are made).
5. Teaching 6th grade (my favorite job by far).

5 things you probably don't know about me
1. I love bubble baths. I take one almost every day.
2. I love the smell of clean laundry and fabric softner.
3. I have a secret passion for pork rinds. (I know...gross).
4. I am extremely loyal.
5. I have a passion for old houses, architecture, and antiques.


I am tagging: SMDC, Angie F, Rebecca F., Kristi W., and Gentry M.

4 comments:

Ang said...

Thanks, I'll get right on it. I didn't know you liked antiques - we'll have to go shopping. I'll have to show you what I just got at the antique store down by Maceys.

sarah louise said...

I really do like antiques. The problem is I don't have the money to buy them and I don't know where to put them in my house. I love to look at them though.

Laura said...

you didn't mention the ding dongs... you do love your ding dongs.

sarah louise said...

It is true, but my Husband prefers the Hostess Cupcake, so that has replaced the ding dong sadly. I don't eat a lot of ding-dongs any more.