Monday, October 25, 2010

Fun Eats

I love Halloween. One of my favorite things is finding fun treats to make. This year we have had...
Powdered donut eyeballs


Mini caramel apples
The kids struggle trying to eat caramel apples and only a couple of bites are eaten. I found this idea to use a melon baller and cut out little pieces of apple and dip them in caramel. Works great and bite size is just the right size.

Pumpkin shaped bread bowls that our local bakery makes.
Just right for homemade cheesy potato soup.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love the caramel apple idea! That is perfect. I love the powdered donuts too. My kids have already requested the soup bowls again for this year.

Jen said...

I saw the caramel apple idea on a blog that was on your sidebar- I am planning to put these on my recipe blog also!!! Thanks for the idea!

Kimberlee said...

I'm so making carmel apples like that next year. How fun, Sarah.

Melissa Hernandez said...

You always come up with the funnest goodies for the holidays, I need to come to your house and try one of those caramel apples, yum!