We had the best day...
*We made the mistake of going on Wicked first. This is a scary rollercoaster and Alec was turned off a lot of rides for the rest of the day. (We should have worked up to that one).
*Our kids could go on all the rides.
*There were tons of teenagers there and it made me realize our kids are at such good ages. They still want to, and enjoy hanging out with their parents.
*They had a few haunted house attractions. Brynn wanted to go to the scariest one. That girl isn't afraid of anything. We went to a not very scary one and after we were done Brynn said, "Now can we go to something that is actually scary." (It was very scary to me. I am a wuss when it comes to that stuff).
*Alec's favorite ride was the skyride. This is my least favorite ride (I have a fear of hanging from cables), however, I went on it 4 times with Alec.
*We went on Rattlesnake rapids and got totally wet. We forgot that it was October and the sun went down early. The kids were wet and freezing the rest of the night. They didn't seem to mind though.
*Lagoon makes me feel old. It makes my muscles sore and my bones creak. I think I still have whiplash.
*I love days like this when all you think about is the moment you are in. That is when you are happiest, when you are living in the moment. I love laughing with my kids.



1 comment:
looks like fun!!
Post a Comment