And that isn't necessarily a bad thing. I have been super home sick lately. Home for me is Nova Scotia with my Grandma. I can't even describe how hard it is to have family live so far away. I don't like it. Well my Aunt Lauren somehow felt my homesick vibes I was throwing out there in the universe, because she e-mailed me a week ago today.
In her e-mail she told me she was flying out to Nova Scotia to surprise my Grandma (her mom), and wondered if I wanted to come out too. She offered to help pay for my plane ticket. I really didn't think I could pick up and just leave, but I have the greatest husband in the world and he assured me we could do this.
So I booked a last minute plane ticket and left for Nova Scotia on Wed. I took the red-eye and got here on Thursday. The best part is that we kept this to ourselves and no one knew I was coming. You should have seen the look on my Grandma's face when she saw me. It was priceless.
So here I am in Canada for a week. I am loving it. I am also loving my Aunt who knew just what I needed. Good family is the best! Too bad they live so dang far away.
10 years ago
3 comments:
What a great suprise Sarah. Hope you are having a ball. You should bring me home some Canadian smarties. :) Love ya.
So, so, so glad that you could come:)
Post a Comment