Someday I will find more time.
Someday I will keep up on housework.
Someday my house will be clean.
Someday I won't beat myself up each day over silly things.
Someday I will be a better Mother.
Someday I will be a better neighbor.
Someday I will figure things out.
Someday I will give up sugar.
Someday I will have faith again.
Someday I will be more loving and patient.
Someday I will make my lawn and yard look acceptable.
Someday I will call and email everyone I need to.
But I just don't think that day is today. Do you ever feel so busy, yet don't really accomplish anything? That is my life lately.
I will share the second thing in the "queue" but I am not sure when I will update after that. I have a lot on my plate. Someday I will get around to it.
Easter Morning:
finding Easter eggs:







No comments:
Post a Comment