Thursday, June 23, 2011

Our 4th Child

We have had Annie for a whole year now. It is true when they say that if you can live through the first year of having a puppy then the rest is easy. She is such a good dog. We sure love having her.

I have always loved dogs. I had a dog, Taffy, growing up. She was my best buddy. I forgot how much I loved dogs until we got one in our home. Dogs love you unconditionally. They are always excited every time you come home (even if you have only been gone 5 minutes). They are easy to train. They are loyal. They don't talk back. They are happy to please.

I didn't expect to become one of "those" dog owners, but alas I have. This dog is my baby. She is the fourth child I couldn't have. I spoil her rotten, and treat her like a person. I love my Annie.

Look how much she has grown:

No comments: