Remember that slew of posts I was going to do? Well they will slowly but surely continue to appear. I have a lot of Spring/end of school stuff to post.
Soccer this year:
Alec really gained a lot of confidence this year and made a few goals. He is very proud of his trophy his wonderful coach gave the kids.
Brynn had the same awesome coach as last year. She really tried hard this year. She is not the most coordinated kid, but she sure tries hard.
Gavin had the same wonderful coach as last year too. This is Gavin's last year for Rec league. Which is sad because he is a pretty good little soccer player. We are trying to find him a competitive team to play on next year. (I will refrain from the negative things I would like to say about the competitive team process).
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment