...And I say a couple of things, because our life is so busy lately, and filled with millions of things. Soccer practice and games. Piano practice. After-school clubs. Scouts and Achievement Days. Work. School. Volunteering. PTA. Homework. But a few things were beyond the ordinary:
Tri-School Trot
The three schools in our area get together once a year and do a fundraiser. They have the kids get pledges and they run/walk the track. I love this fundraiser. All of the money earned goes directly to the school and our kids get some exercise in the process.
Brynn with her friends and teacher.
Alec with his friend Dillion
Stripping floors
I have linoleum in my kitchen. Every year we plan on putting in tile. Every year our extra money goes to medical bills and vacations. Someday we will get tile down. Right now though my floors have been so dirty they are driving me crazy. I googled cleaning linoleum and learned how to strip and wax my floors. It was a lot of work but look at the difference:
Annie
Brynn and I went on a Mommy-Daughter date to the play Annie. It was so fun. We know the little girl who played Annie and she did an amazing job! It was fun to watch.







No comments:
Post a Comment