I on the other hand had a heart attack. I am not a dangerous things type of person. All I can see when my kids do something like this is the horrible aftermath. I know it is irrational, and that is why I swallow my fear and let my kids do things like this.
(I am grateful for friends and family that aren't so afraid of things and provide opportunities like this for my kids)
Alec Gavin Brynn
Brett and Brynn Brett and Alec Adam and Gavin
Roasting marshmallows in the backyard Katie and Adam
Brynn was not happy with me because I wouldn't let her drive a motorcyle on her own. Brynn doesn't think very fast on her feet, and she is a bit of a klutz (like her mom). I just didn't think she could handle it yet.
Gavin almost ran into their house on the motorcycle. He didn't do too bad other than that.
Brett rode a little motorcycle with either Brynn or Alec on with him. His butt was hanging off the back. It looked super silly.



No comments:
Post a Comment