Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Soccer Mom

I think these last 4 months have qualified me to be an official "Soccer Mom."  Gavin got onto a competitive soccer team in June.  For the last few months he has had practice twice a week and games twice a week.  So four times a week I am shuffling him back and forth.  His practice field is not in our town, so I have worn a path to the park he plays at with our van.

It has been a good experience for him.  He has never played competitive before, so he has a lot of learning to do.  But he enjoys himself and now has a new group of friends from his soccer team with him in Middle School.

His fall season just ended.  He had his last game on Monday.  He will start playing again in the Spring.  His team is called the "Aggies" which we think is Awesome!


1 comment:

Karen said...

Gavin is awesome! (and so is sarah ;)