Saturday, January 26, 2013

January

I have a favorite month.
That month is January.
I know it is cold (I actually prefer and love the cold),
but it is also the most relaxing month.
No family parties/obligations.
No outside chores.
No spiders in my house.
This month is slower paced,
and while this may depress some,
it actually calms me down.
That is until this year.
I took on a 3rd job.  
I am crazy.
I now teach art twice a week for the after school clubs at the school I work at.
I am loving it.
I love to teach.
However, planning, preparing, and working 3 jobs has made this month a little crazy.
Though, without any other obligations,
it hasn't stressed me out as bad as I expected.

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

I have been meaning to ask about your new job. Are you enjoying it?

And I love that you love January. January gives me a bad case of cabin fever. :)