I had this brilliant idea (I get those occasionally) that I would write about something I love for every day in February. And because I have brilliant ideas does not mean I always follow through with those brilliant ideas. Hence the reason I am starting on the fourth day of February.
And because I have good intentions, but lousy follow through (my laundry pile, my triathlon training, and my started but never finished craft projects, can all vouch for this), we shall see how far I get with this.
Here are the first 4:
February 1st: I love that my little boy got enough AR points to "Rock the Halls" at school. (I also love his solider pose, and "I am trying not to smile," smile.
February 2nd:
I love this new water that I found. It is helping me get over my Dr. Pepper addiction. It is seltzer water, but has a hint of lime/raspberry flavor. It still tastes like seltzer water (which isn't my favorite), but it is doable. If I squeeze a lime in it and put it in a straw cup, I can trick my brain into thinking it is soda. I mostly love the fizz of soda, so this is helping me a ton!
February 3rd:
The Superbowl. I DO NOT LOVE football! But I do love any occasion where I can make a fun treat. Hence the "football" chocolate dipped strawberries (I forgot to take a picture and this is the last one. You can see why, it is a little beat up).
February 4th:
I love this blog. I have been having a love/hate relationship with it lately. Sometimes I wonder why I am doing it. Then my SIL Kim showed me her blog book. She printed each year of her blog into a book. I decided to try it. I printed out 2008. ( I cannot believe that was 5 years ago)! I looked back at that year and realized that I wouldn't have remembered much of it I hadn't written it down. I am glad I did. I now have a desire to blog again. If only to print it out and look back over the years.
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment