I think sometimes when I think of traditions, certain Holidays come to mind. I was noticing this year, though, that we have a lot of traditions we do as a family in the fall.
When the leaves start changing we always take a hike up Logan Canyon. The kids love to find different colored leaves, and I love to take pictures!




Every year we go to the Pumpkin Walk in our community. It is where people get creative with pumpkins and create scenes with them. It is fun to see each year.





Every year we make Halloween sugar cookies.
Every year on the Monday before Halloween we carve our pumpkins.
Gavin carved an alien with 3 eyes.
Brynn carved a ghost.
Alec carved a Dinosaur.
Brett usually carves a neat pumpkin, but this year he had to pass because of his broken arm.
I plan to carve a Maple Leaf in my pumpkin this year...maybe someday after Halloween when I have time :)


We also go every October to Arctic Circle and get their Square Pumpkin meal. This is something Brett and I remember from our childhood.
Traditions are good.



1 comment:
k people on the pumpkin walk have WAY to much time on their hands
I love the burt and ernie one
Post a Comment