Finally, after 6 months of blood, sweat, and tears
Alec is potty trained!
Alec is potty trained!
(I have to say that potty training is one major factor in thinking
that I don't want to have any more kids. None of my kids have
been easy potty trainers, and the thought of ever doing it again
makes me want to puke!)
But that being said, we are very proud of Alec!

For his reward we took him to the Dinosaur Park. He loves
Dinosaurs right now and being there made him smile so big.
Dinosaurs right now and being there made him smile so big.
His favorite Dinosaur is the Triceretops.



2 comments:
the final toilet hurdle has been jumped... where did you go for your treat?
I didn't think about that, you're right I deserve a treat for potty training too. I will have to act on that. Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment