Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Kids are funny

I am writing a lot about Alec lately, but he is in a cute phase and says the funniest things. He is only 3, but some things that come out of his mouth really through me off gaurd. Here is a following scenerio I wasn't expecting to hear until he was at least 10:

Mom: "Alec can you pick up your coat and go hang it up in your room, please?"

Alec: (with hands on hips and irritated expression) "Mom! Why do I have to do everything around here!!!"

Another cute thing he said the other day:

Mom: "Alec what did you learn about in Church today?"

Alec: "I learned about Jesus and that he lives in Heaven."

Mom: "You are right Jesus does live in Heaven."

Alec: "Yeah and I can't wait to meet him and show him my green dinosaur shirt!"

2 comments:

Ang said...

Alec needs to come out of his shell a little. He's such an introvert... :)

sarah louise said...

I know I really worry about the kid! He is so shy and quiet (ha-ha!)