Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Already hormonal...we are in big trouble!

Lately Brynn has been crying uncontrollabley (who knows if that is spelled right). Something small usually sets her off and then she cries, and cries, and cries.

Mom: "Brynn why are you still crying."
Brynn: (sobbing) "I don't know!"
Mom: "Brynn, are you sad about something?"
Brynn: (sobbing) "I don't know!"
Mom: "Brynn if you tell me why you are crying then I can help you."
Brynn: (really sobbing) "MOM I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM CRYING!" (continues to cry for another half hour)

Welcome to the world of being a girl my little daughter!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I am with you I had no idea that girls were so emotional. You would think since I grew up with so many sisters I would have figured that out before I had little girls of my own! Emotions are always running high at our house!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, are you in for it!

Ang said...

She'll be in good company with Emily. We have a lot of those moments!

Kimberlee said...

She is already a much stronger girl than I am. At least she admits that she doesn't know why she is crying instead of pulling the, "nothings wrong, don't worry about it" thing.

sarah louise said...

Kim, you have a point. As tears are streaming down my face and I yell out, "nothing is wrong," and wonder why Brett doesn't believe me. We girls are a mystery aren't we?