Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am secretly smiling

So today we woke up to yet another snow storm. While the snow didn't stick to the ground, it did accumulate in the mountains behind our house.



Secretly this makes me smile. I say "secretly" because when most people hear this they are appauled. But I am going to say it anyway: "I LIKE WINTER!" (Though Fall is actually my favorite season) I would rather be cold any day then be hot. I do like Spring, but I know that Spring precedes Summer, which means heat. I am actually really enjoying the fact that it is comfortably cool around here and that Winter doesn't want to leave that quickly.

The only bad thing about is that I love exercising in this kind of cool weather, and right now I am laid up with my ankle. By the time it is healed, it will be too hot to walk outside!

I have yet to meet anyone else who shares this passion for Winter. Most think I am insane. I like to believe that I am just a "true Canadian!"

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You have a much better attitude than me . . . when I was driving home from school in an all out blizzard this morning I wanted to cry . . . actually I might have:) I want spring!!!

Kimberlee said...

And thats where our similarities end! Summer if by far my fav.

Rebecca said...

The mountain scene makes me home sick!

It is already up to 77 degrees in Georgia yesterday.