Thursday, May 22, 2008

Birthday

It is my birthday today and I am 33! It has been a good day. I have received lots of hugs and kisses from my kids. Brett made me breakfast (one of my favorite things)! Gavin cleaned up the basement just for me! Brynn has told me a hundred times, "Happy Birthday!" and Alec wrote me a cute note and wrapped it all by himself in some birthday wrapping paper.

A picture of Mom and Alec
"Alec Dear Mom"
Brett and the kids got me WiiFit. It is fun so far. You can head butt soccer balls and ski and hoola hoop. I also asked for a punching bag and boxing gloves. (Now don't laugh or I will have to come and punch you in the nose when my arms get all buff). I suppose the idea is to get in better shape this year. ( I just wish my body actually was down with that idea).
I am blessed to have so many amazing family members and friends who have called, e-mailed, sent cards, or stopped by. Here goes another year!

6 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! I'm jealous you got WiiFit! You will have to let me know if you like it or not. I have been thinking about getting it. Love ya!

smdc said...

Hippo Birdie!

Tell me how you like the WiiFit... I've heard lots of good things about it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!! WiiFit looks fun and the boxing too. Have a great and "punchy" day!

Rebecca said...

Happy Happy Birthday. So glad you had a great day. We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Oh Sally, how we love you so. 33 down and many more to go! Happy Birthday

gretta said...

Happy birthday sorry I was so late
I guess we are even love ya