(In no particular order)
*Brett--Every year on my birthday my husband takes a day off work and stays home with the kids and gives me a day off. It was my day off yesterday and I had so much fun. I just want him to know how much I love and appreciate him. He is always putting my needs first and is a wonderful husband.
*My mother-in-law Peggy--The last couple of years Peggy has gone with me on my day off. She has taken me shopping and out to lunch. This year we went to a couple stores looking for the perfect little chair for my photography. We found it. She is so fun to be with and I just want to let her know that she means a lot to me.
*My father-in-law Don--I had a photo shoot in Ogden yesterday and I left my camera at my in-laws house. I called them and Don offered to drive it down to me. He is always so willing to help in any way possible. I really appreaciate him.
*My bestest friend Laura--After shopping in the afternoon I met up with my friend Laura and other old college roomate for dinner. We stayed up talking until almost midnight! Laura gets me so well and loves me anyway. I am so glad that I am friends with her. Her friendship for the last 14 years means the world to me.
It was a great day and even though I didn't get home until 1:00 in the morning, it was well worth it.
(If your name isn't on this list it doesn't mean you aren't important to me. It just means I didn't hang out with you yesterday:)
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment