Saturday, November 7, 2009

Revived

I just got back from spending 4 days away with just the girls. My friend Ivy invited me to a getaway with her and some of her friends. We went to a condo and crammed 11 people in it. This was the first time I had met almost everyone there and I am wondering where these people have been all my life. We laughed for 4 days straight. My jaw was actually hurting from smiling and laughing so much.
I of course forgot my camera so I don't have pictures. It was a nice little break. Thanks for inviting me Ivy...it was a blast!

4 comments:

Lori England said...

How lucky can you be to get away for four days!

sherry said...

Good for you!! After the lousy October you had you really deserved a break!!

Ang said...

Fun! Where did you go?

Ivy said...

I am so glad that you were able to come and that you had a good time! We can be a little crazy but hey a good laugh is a lot more fun than doing sit-ups and you get the same benefit:) I can't wait until we do it again...