This has been a tough year for me for many reasons, mostly really personal reasons. This week things started looking up in many ways. It was a good week.
Most of these things are personal and I don't want to share on this blog. But, because of these things I have realized how much I love and depend on my wonderful husband. He is my best friend and understands me way more than I give him credit for.
I am so very thankful for my Brett. We have been best friends since the day we met, and I am so thankful for that.
10 years ago

5 comments:
What a cute picture. I am glad this week has been good for you. I hope the upcoming weeks are even better. Hang in there!
What a GREAT picture of you guys!! You look so young and happy!! Now you are older and I hope happier (or just as happy.)
Glad you had a good week and wishing you many, many more. You deserve them... Love, Aunt Sherry
didnt he bring you to my wedding and sit in the corner waiting for you for about 5 hours?
How cute were you guys in 1997!
Glad you had a good week. You deserve it.
Great picture!
Post a Comment