Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

This year for Halloween Gavin was Harry Potter, Brynn was Hermione, and Alec was a Lego Knight. I think this is the first year that I haven't made/sewn at least one costume. Alec got his costume at Disneyland in May, and Gavin and Brynn's robes were cheaper to buy than make. They loved their costumes and had a great Halloween.

Gavin is putting spells on his sister!
And...of course you have the candy sorting at the end of the night.

Hope your Halloween was just as plentiful!

6 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Darling! Halloween is always way too plentiful...somehow I end up eating most of it!

Kimberlee said...

Brynn and Gav are picture perfect. I love it!

sherry said...

Very cute!!

Rebecca said...

Gavin and Brynn look so good. Cute!

tracifree said...

Gah - the cuteness! It's killing me!

Kaiann said...

Love the costumes!! You have such cute kids!