Here is the difference between boys and girls:
For the last two years Gavin has been hoping he will be sick on this day of school.
Brynn on the other hand has planned for this day all week. She picked out her dress and then picked out another dress, and then finally settled on a skirt. She also had very specific ideas about how she wanted her hair done, and what shoes to wear.
She also "likes" this boy in her class and has been really hoping she would be paired with him. She came home today all excited because she was paired up with this boy, Parker.
She has been so giddy about this. She also told me that she wrote Parker a note asking him if he liked her.
Really? She is only 8. We are in trouble. I think it might be time to invest in some guns.

2 comments:
Ha, ha ha! Guns or a big dog... They start earlier all the time, when I was that age I did not even know boys existed!
Matt has already started his arsinal. What a cute girl she is and I bet the boys love her.
Post a Comment