Looks cold and fun! I think you needed a break. I hope all is well with your health. There are a lot of kids out there who are in need of good parents. So do not give up on more kids. Heaven knows that I watch a lot of kids that I would rather give to you then their parents!
Thanks Lori! Sometimes it makes me mad to see who gets to have kids and who doesn't. It never seems fair. I would also adopt in a minute if I could afford it. It is between 20 to 30 thousand to adopt! Maybe someday.
2 comments:
Looks cold and fun! I think you needed a break. I hope all is well with your health. There are a lot of kids out there who are in need of good parents. So do not give up on more kids. Heaven knows that I watch a lot of kids that I would rather give to you then their parents!
Thanks Lori! Sometimes it makes me mad to see who gets to have kids and who doesn't. It never seems fair. I would also adopt in a minute if I could afford it. It is between 20 to 30 thousand to adopt! Maybe someday.
Post a Comment