For real ask me a date about something and I could probably tell you when, where, and all about it.
Brett thinks it is weird that I can remember my sister-in-law's, brother's, daughter's birthday. I don't know why I remember these things, but I do.
I can remember birthdays for most people I know, and their kids, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, and Grandparents. If not the exact date, I can usually get the month right. (Disclaimer: just because I know the date does not always guarantee that I will remember on the day, I am a space cadet).
I still haven't figured out how this talent is useful in anyway. Usually I just get weird looks from people when I say, "Hey your kid so-and-so's birthday is coming up and they are turning ___ age, right?" No, I don't secretly stalk people, I just remember when they were born, married, divorced, sick, went on vacation, etc.
Anyway today is one of those random dates I remember. I remember it well. It was this day 14 years ago that Brett and I went on our first date.
The rest was history...
8 comments:
So cute!!!! That is an easy one for me because Mike and I went out together the first time on my birthday.
Sarah! That photo of you and Brett makes me smile. Three cheers for Young Love!
Did it snow that day too?
No but I was wearing a sweater because it was cold.
Wow that is one good stocker brain. You should do something with that talent
How cute are you two?!
Add that to the long, long list of talents that I DO NOT have.
I LOVE this picture of you two, so sweet!
Post a Comment