Wednesday, June 9, 2010

In my absence...

I haven't updated forever! And honestly I don't really have the time to update now, but I am doing it anyway. This week has been so busy. I am up at 6:00 and in bed after midnight, and every minute has been filled up. I hate weeks like these. They are stressful and tiring.
Last week was much more laid back. I liked last week. Last week we went to Washington to visit my Grandparents. We were gone for 6 days.

My grandparents live right on the Puget Sound and you can watch boats float by on their way out to the Pacific. This was very entertaining. Not something you see every day. We also went seashell hunting at the beach, went into Seattle for a day, and toured some fun old fishing port towns.











4 comments:

Julie said...

It looks like your trip to Washington was fun. I hope your week gets better!

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

How fun. Are these Keith's parents???

sarah louise said...

Yeah Ky, it is Grandma and Grandpa Spencer. It is his mom and step-dad. And they are wonderful!

sarah louise said...

They are his mom and step-dad. I love my grammar :)