She has been asking for her own dog for as long as I can remember. We keep telling her we will get one for her birthday, but every year we put it off. She won't let us put it off any more. This is the year Brynn is going to get a dog if it is the last thing she ever does.
Well as fate may have it (Brynn has been praying for a sister since she was 3. When I had my hysterectomy she was so upset that she would never have a sister. Ever since then she has been praying for a Dog. So it probably isn't fate at all), we stopped by an Animal Shelter on Monday. Just to see what we might be looking for. They had a puppy. It is hard to find puppies at shelters. This puppy was the exact kind of puppy we were looking for.
We asked if we could hold the puppy. As soon as that puppy was in Brynn's arms the look on her face told us we weren't leaving that Shelter without that puppy.
So Brynn got an early birthday present, and I get to rediscover sleepless nights.
Her name is Annie. She is 7 weeks old. She is a Chiweenie. She is tiny and will melt your heart.




8 comments:
Congratulations. You are a brave woman :)
She is SOOO cute!!! Just her pictures melt my heart. Congrates and I hope she starts doing better at night for you.
She is SOOO cute!!! Just her pictures melt my heart. Congrates and I hope she starts doing better at night for you.
I love that picture of Bryn with her new puppy. It is adorable. Good Luck!!!
I am a dog person too. Love dogs. Your puppy is adorable.
A Chiweenie? Can I get one with relish? The look on Bryn's face is priceless. How can you say no to those freckles? Congrats you SUCKER!
Awwww that is the cutest little puppy!!!!!!
SUUUUCKER! :)
I will not be a sucker. I will not show my kids and husband this blog post.
I will not be a sucker. I will not show my kids and husband this blog post.
I will not be a sucker. I will not show my kids and husband this blog post.
Post a Comment