(I made these cute matching aprons for each girl.)
We started out adding ribbons and bows to whisks
Then we mixed our cake batter
And filled our cupcake tins
While waiting for the cupcakes to bake we made frosting. Each girl got to create their own color.
Then they cut out fun shapes out of fondant
Decorating the cupcakes
Some of the finished product
This was a perfect party for 10 year old girls. They really could do most everything by themselves with minimal help. And they loved being independent and creating their own creations.








3 comments:
Very nice!!
What a fun idea Sarah and I can't get over the adorableness of those aprons you made. You rock!
I may have to steal this idea for Sharra's next party. She did 4-H this summer where she learned to sew and cook. :) Those aprons are just SO cute! What an awesome mom you are!
Post a Comment