January 18th- we flew to Tampa Florida and stayed the night there.
January 19th- we got on the boat and started sailing away. I had a bad headache so I took a nap while we left port. I am sad I missed it. It is fun to watch the boat sail off. But, it is also fun to take a nap in a completely dark room with no interruptions.
January 20th- Sea day- we stayed on the boat, soaked up the sun, ordered lots of (virgin) margaritas, ate amazing food and just relaxed.
McKenzie, Cami, Ashley, Josie, Me
Kim, Bridgette, Tammy, and Holly
We got these slushy margaritas in this re-fillable bowl. We re-filled them often!
Dinner in the dining room. It takes 2 whole hours to feed this whole group, but just sitting and talking and being fed awesome food and dessert with no kids or a bill, is AWESOME!
Afterward we went to the buffet and put tables together and played a hilarious game of Telestrations. That game is so funny, especially with a big group of people.
My favorite of the night:
Last cruise we had a not very good housekeeper. He didn't make us towel animals. This time we got one every night (sometimes it is the little things that make you happy).
Monday night it was a bunny!











1 comment:
We love new games--tell me about Telestrations!!
Post a Comment