Sometimes...I really want to update it, but don't have time and it gets further and further behind.
Sometimes...I realize that starting now and updating later is a logical choice.
Sometimes...I go on a week long cruise with my husband and some friends and have a wonderful time.
Sometimes...I have withdrawls when I get back from vacation.
Sometimes...I wonder why I came back.
Sometimes...I fall in love with my husband all over again.
Sometimes...I realize he is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Sometimes...I know without him I wouldn't have these cuties
Sometimes...I know without him I wouldn't have learned to believe in myself.
Sometimes...no, ALL THE TIME, he is my biggest cheerleader, has more confidence in me then I have in myself, supports me 100%, and lets me have some bad days without question.
Sometimes...I think about these 4 people in my life that changed my life forever, and am overwhelmed with love for them.
Sometimes...It
is Valentine's Day and I sit and think about blogs, and family, and love,
and just have a need to write down some of my thoughts.
And Sometimes...Your boys just make you smile with their sucker mustaches.







3 comments:
Sometimes...you write a blog post and that makes me so happy!
I'm so glad you had a good time on your cruise. Jealous!
I have been feeling the same way. I need to update! You do have such a great husband and sweet family but you are pretty great yourself!
Yay!!! Welcome back! We've missed all the Francis Family. xoxo Traci
Post a Comment