Monday, June 30, 2014

A few things about June

These cute boys used to live in the house pictured in the background, right across the street from us. They moved far away and now they are back. They are not living in the house across the street, but they are close enough that hanging out during the summer is a reality. My boys are thrilled!
Gavin has a new obsession with basketball.  It came out of nowhere and he eats, sleeps, and breathes basketball now.  He has attended a few camps this summer.  This camp had a tournament up in Pocatello.  So we went and watched Gavin play and also got to hang with our some of our favorite relatives.
Alec loves Jace and Marlee so much.  They are all buddies.

Bounce house


Gavin decided that you can't be a "real" man unless you can take every grocery bag in all in one shot. I guess this picture proves he is a "real" man!
17 years!  Still madly in love.
This summer has proved that my kids are big.  Gavin and Brynn are so busy with activities, camps, and friends.  I often find myself hanging with just my little boy.  This day we got ice-cream together, just me and him.  Aggie ice-cream is the best!
I have been training a lot for my triathlon.  I wrecked on my bike for the first time.  Tri training scars are a right of passage.

No comments: