Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Wizard of Oz

In May Brynn tried out for and got into a local theater companies production of the Wizard of Oz. She was cast as a winged monkey. She practiced through out the summer and the play started at the end of August.

The monkey costumes were awesome.
Uncle Spencer, Aunt Kim, Brynlee, Jace, and Marlee came for the last performance.
Brynn's voice teacher was the wicked witch, and her daughter played Dorothy.  They did a fantastic job.

Brynn kept telling us that we wouldn't be able to tell which monkey she was.  But I told her that a mom can always find their child.  I was right.  She is The standing up bent over one on the second row back.


It was a really well done play and she had a super fun time and made lots of new friends.  I love that she loves drama and hope she continues in it. 

No comments: