Thursday, June 19, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Whoever coined the term "Lazy days of summer," obviously did not have three small kids, 2 jobs, and a church calling!
This is one of those weeks that is so busy and overwhelming that you are tempted to call it quits and walk away. Ever had one of those weeks?
I have had 3 photo shoots, I am assisant camp director for girl's camp (which is next week), and I have to work double time because I am going to be gone to girl's camp next week. Not to mention my kids have all kinds of activities going on this week.
All these things are good and enjoyable, however, all at once they become overwhelming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, having a thousand things on your plate at the same time is what makes for a 'craptacular' week! You not alone in your pain ;-)

Kimberlee said...

I need a break as well. I will see if I can find a babysiter for BOTH the kids and I will join you at girls camp. How much do you think someone would charge to watch a negative three month old. :)

After things slow down we need to get together!