Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Love

I found out today the extent of Brett's love for me.

Sarah: "Guess what? The New Kids on the Block are back together and are going on tour. They will be here in November. I think I might want to go to that concert, for old times sake!"

Brett: "Who are going to go with?"

Sarah: "You won't go with me?"

Brett: "Sarah I love you a lot, but I don't love you that much!"

7 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Can't say I blame him :)

Spence has mentioned a few times your undying love for the New Kids on The Block. It cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

I don't think they are "new" anymore. How about "Middle Aged Men on the Block" :-)

sarah louise said...

I suppose I can get past the fact that you people don't like The New Kids. They seem to either be before or after your time, so you just can't appreciate them. That is fine.
However, Karen, I think they are more like "30 and still dang hot men on the block!"

Also a little known fact: I named my cat Joey after Joey McIntyre on NKOTB!

Anonymous said...

What? Brett is too cool to "step by step" to the concert with you? Maybe you should tell him "you got the flavor" to be "hangin tuff" with me at the show!

Anonymous said...

I guess they are not middle aged yet but they are my age and I feel middle aged!
While I cannot share your love of the New Kids I do remember how over the top giddy I was I got to see Depeche Mode a few years ago and those guys are defiantly getting older!

Colette said...

My sister-in-law would definitely go with you!!!! As for me, I asked Newell today if we could go to the concert just to find out HIS reaction...
"Lets see with tickets, gas, babysitter, and food that would cost $200 at least so why don't you just take the money and buy something useful." Hey, he won't go with me to the concert but I just found a great way to get $200 from my hubby, just mention NKOTB concerts!!!! Thanks for the laugh!

gretta said...

oh ya I remember all of you New Kids posters I had forgotten how much you liked them