Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Gavie

My little boy, for some reason you looked so grown up to me today. This tears me up inside. On one hand I wish I could rewind a few years and have you stay a little boy forever. On the other hand I am excited to see the man you will become. I understand that growing up is inevitable. I just wish you could maybe slow it down a little bit.

4 comments:

Alisae said...

What a wonderful photo, one you will treasure for years to come. Time does go by so quickly. Make the most of the moments you have.

Laura said...

man he is handsome...
you make good looking kids lady!

Kimberlee said...

That is funny that you said something...on Saturday when you guys left Spence and I were talking about how old Gavin was looking. How fast time does go!

Melissa Hernandez said...

What a cute family you have!! I think he looks just like his mommy in that picture!