Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 12th anniversary.

12 years ago on our honeymoon:

Now:

It has been a great 12 years. My husband makes me feel loved every day.

We started a tradition about 5 years ago to go to the Anniversary Inn every year. This year we had the "Log Cabin" room. (Thank you Matt and Traci for watching our kids).

9 comments:

Woolf Family said...

Happy anniversary You've been married twice as long and Nate and I. Congrats love the pics of you honeymoon:)

Melissa Hernandez said...

Happy Anniversary, we have the same tradition for our anniversary, it's such a relaxing place to go!! And, bonus....killer cheesecake!

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

Holy crap! 12 years?!? Where did the time go? I still have a blue heart from your wedding on my shelf. (I swear we painted 100 of them!) It makes me smile to think how much that boy named Brett loved you when you were dating and how much he loves you still.

Kimberlee said...

Happy Anniversary!

Rebecca said...

Sarah you haven't even changed. Marriage agrees with you. Happy anniversary! :)

tracifree said...

About a half hour after you left I was stomping around "it's too QUITE!". Love those little boogers. And you too, of course!

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the honeymoon picture. So cute! :)

sherry said...

Happy,happy,happy Anniversary!! I can't beleive you guys have been married for 12 years! I hope you had the greatest day ever. Love the pictures, you guys haven't changed a bit.. Love, Aunt Sherry

Yolanda said...

Happy belated anniversary to two amazing people.