We had a fun day yesterday with my brother Spencer's family. We love Spencer, Kim, Brynlee, and Jace. I am thankful that we were able to spend the day with them yesterday.
We went swimming. Gavin and Brynn had a great time going on slides and diving boards with Uncle Spencer. They were both too afraid to go off diving boards last year. This year with the help of Uncle Spencer they both went off the high dive!
We went swimming. Gavin and Brynn had a great time going on slides and diving boards with Uncle Spencer. They were both too afraid to go off diving boards last year. This year with the help of Uncle Spencer they both went off the high dive!
Alec wouldn't go down this slide last year. This year he went down all by himself. He was so proud of himself.








2 comments:
We love you guys!! Thanks so much for such a fun day. We don't do it near often enough.
That looks like soo much fun!! I wish I could do it, but I am so afraid of heights that I cannot even jump from the edge of a pool, much less a diving board or go down a slide... Darrel and I went to a water park a couple of years back, and I got to the top of the slide and froze! Had to have Darrel help me climb back down the stairs, very embarassing!!
Post a Comment