Your kids are cute! The best thing I have found is putting the hose in the sand box and let the kids play. It is one of the only times I can get 18 kids to play with each other at the same time. It is way big and they make rivers, lakes, bridges and sand castles. Oh the kids are in their swiming suits.
And the fun begins!! When they tell you they are bored, say "you could clean up your room" and just watch how fast they find something to do! It almost always worked for me. Cute pictures, as always. Love, your Aunt Sherry
Sarah, thanks for the lovely offer re: the couple of hundred weeds, but I think I'll pass!! I really hope to get some time this week to take care of some of mine, before the mobile disappears!! Love, your Aunt Sherry
5 comments:
Look how cute your kids are.
Your kids are cute! The best thing I have found is putting the hose in the sand box and let the kids play. It is one of the only times I can get 18 kids to play with each other at the same time. It is way big and they make rivers, lakes, bridges and sand castles. Oh the kids are in their swiming suits.
My thoughts exactly!!! Especially the "I'm bored". :)
And the fun begins!! When they tell you they are bored, say "you could clean up your room" and just watch how fast they find something to do! It almost always worked for me. Cute pictures, as always. Love, your Aunt Sherry
Sarah, thanks for the lovely offer re: the couple of hundred weeds, but I think I'll pass!! I really hope to get some time this week to take care of some of mine, before the mobile disappears!! Love, your Aunt Sherry
Post a Comment