Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Last night I was laying by my little boy who was fresh out of a bath, clean and warm in his fuzzy pajamas. Reading bedtime stories. Listening to him grow up right before my very eyes as he picked out and read some 3 letter words. Giggling at the funny parts of the book.

I could hear my husband in the next room reading Harry Potter 4 with our other two kids. It is these moments when everyone is together, warm and safe, happy, and content, that you realize how lucky you are.

I am thankful today for these moments when my love for my family makes my heart want to burst. For these moments that I want to bottle up and save for crazy days. For being reminded how blessed I am.


(This is an oldie, but so cute. All my babies in their jammies snuggled in bed)

3 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

what a precious picture! soo cute!

sherry said...

Very cute picture!! These are some great memories...

Kimberlee said...

I too, am thankful for those moments.