Here are some fun things from this October.

Alec got out the rake and raked the leaves from our little tree without being asked. He loved doing it and worked hard for about an hour at it. (Then had a melt down when the kids got off the bus and walked through our yard and messed up his pile).

Carving pumpkins! (Notice Alec's spider hat that I bought for 50 cents on clearence a couple of years ago and just found it. He has worn it for 3 days straight).













4 comments:
Great pictures, as always!! Hope you are feeling better. Was anybody else sick or did you have the flu and the swine flu along with the shingles??! If so, you sure have my sympathies...
So you did end up with the swine flu? :(
Will you send me a copy of that first picture? I want that!
And you are I...were one.
Next go around for picture a day, okay.
What a beautiful family you have. Sounds like despite all the illness you made the best of your October!
You kids a growing up to fast. I love your pictures. Those cookies are so cute, what a fun idea!
Post a Comment