Saturday, October 24, 2009

Legos + Brett = Awesome...

Brett loves Halloween and he loves Legos. Combine those two things and you get this:

Check out this cool Haunted House that he made. From scratch! He made it up on his own. It even lights up (see below) and has a strobe action.
I keep telling him that he should quit and his job and go build things for Lego. It doesn't pay well enough. But it would be fun!

9 comments:

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

with the way the economy is going these days maybe he should count on that as a retirement plan ;)

sherry said...

Wow, tell Brett he does awsome things with Lego!!

Jen said...

I'm impressed.

Rebecca said...

That is awesome!

Julie said...

I hear LegoLand calling...pick up the phone! Dream job.

Lori England said...

Hey use flexal 454 on your shingles it workes great. At least that it what my aunt did. Wow lego house. I love legos!

Kimberlee said...

Spence and I are in awe! Awesome!

tracifree said...

DORK!

Anonymous said...

Love it, Tell Brett it looks Awesome!! I will have to show Duncan thats all he wants for Christmas.