that's so cute!
I think I know what I'm gonna ask for for Christmas: One of these chore chart thingies! So dang cute.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it...and I'm gonna steal this design from you and make it myself..lol..or atleast try.
What a cute idea! I like how she color codes the chores. Thanks for sharing.
That is really cute!
Now if Traci gets one for Christmas, I should get one for christmas. Only fair. Adorable.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that's so cute!
I think I know what I'm gonna ask for for Christmas: One of these chore chart thingies! So dang cute.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it...and I'm gonna steal this design from you and make it myself..lol..or atleast try.
What a cute idea! I like how she color codes the chores. Thanks for sharing.
That is really cute!
Now if Traci gets one for Christmas, I should get one for christmas. Only fair.
Adorable.
Post a Comment