I need to be a bit more optimistic. I need to see the good things in life. There are many. I just happen to overlook them most of the time.
So because this is the month of LOVE I am going to start a series of posts on the things I love. The things I recognize as good in my life. This will be random and who knows how often I will do it.
So first and foremost the greatest love of my life is this man:
(My awesome friend Ivy took this picture)
I can't say enough how much I love Brett. Seriously he works so hard every day to make me happy. He loves me completely, no matter what. (He also puts new toilet paper rolls on when the roll runs out, does the dishes every night, and kisses me goodbye every time he leaves the house).

3 comments:
How fun Sarah. I'm excited for more regular posting and to hear all your true loves.
you guys need to come over and we'll help to rid you of that pessimism. :) love you!
Darrel changes the toilet paper, too!! They are both keepers:)
Post a Comment